A little about us
The Dairy Holiday Cottage is in the delightful rural countryside on the edge of the old picturesque village of Endon. The beautifully converted former Dairy sleeps 4 people and offers everything you need for a truly relaxing holiday, situated just 1.7 miles from The Ashes wedding venue in Endon village. The good sized accommodation offers character with exposed beams, an excellent equipped kitchen, dining and living area. There are two bedrooms one double with en-suite and a twin room next to the main bathroom. Outside there is a garden where you can enjoy the stunning views of the surrounding countryside. Parking is at the front of the cottage and outside shelter available for bikes.
We are on the edge of one of the UK's national treasures, the Peak District with perfect walks and historical towns. There is plenty do and the cottage provides an ideal base for exploring many local attractions including Rudyard Lake, Churnet Valley with its Steam Railway and network of canals, and the popular Alton Towers.
Inside the dairy
- - Double Bedroom with En-suite shower room
- - Twin Bedroom
- - Main bathroom with bath/shower
- - Kitchen – Kettle, Toaster, Dishwasher, Cooker,
Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washer Dryer
- - Dining Area
- - Lounge
- - Pets are welcome, with an additional security
- - Small Raised Patio Area and Garden
- - On-Site Parking for 2 cars (extra cars by prior
- - The Ashes wedding venue in Endon close by
- - Wedding accommodation package available